Wednesday, May 28, 2008

late night conversation with milo

instead of revising for my food engineering paper yesterday night, i got into an interesting conversation with milo.
*******************************************

jOni3: I (L) White: i think i'm longing for ur life right now lar
jOni3: I (L) White: think about it, how many of us has the privilleged to do such things?


Gaik Chin: u can
Gaik Chin: is a matter of u want it or not
Gaik Chin: i learn to let goGaik Chin: i used to be very stubborn
Gaik Chin: hold on tightly to things
Gaik Chin: but now i learn to let go
Gaik Chin: enjoy
Gaik Chin: relax
Gaik Chin: cos u only live once
Gaik Chin: esp u live in this decade
Gaik Chin: where u dunno when u wl die


jOni3: I (L) White: how to when i'm not done with my studies. i'm not even financially dependent.
jOni3: I (L) White: but i couldn't agree more with what u've said
jOni3: I (L) White: we only live life once. so we all have to live it to the fullest.


Gaik Chin: true
Gaik Chin: life is too fragile liao la
Gaik Chin: i can feel i m old liaoz
Gaik Chin: in a blink of an eye
Gaik Chin: i might be planning for my honeymoon
Gaik Chin: blink of an eyeGaik Chin: my kids are grown up
Gaik Chin: i m lying in the coffin
Gaik Chin: so........life is too short la


jOni3: I (L) White: it's obviously short lar

Gaik Chin: i learn about suffering
Gaik Chin: the cause of suffering
Gaik Chin: honestly
Gaik Chin: live happy

jOni3: I (L) White: few months back lar
jOni3: I (L) White: jason's friend pass away due to bus accident lar
jOni3: I (L) White: then, last year i went to adventist for internship mer
jOni3: I (L) White: then i saw alot of people passing away and suffering from illness
jOni3: I (L) White: i learnt that life is very fragile lor
jOni3: I (L) White: so what if ur rich, smart, pretty? u'll eventually have to die one day
jOni3: I (L) White: and the bad thing is u don't know when u'll die
jOni3: I (L) White: we mght be talking today lar. but maybe i'm gone tomorrow
jOni3: I (L) White: no guarantee in such things lar
jOni3: I (L) White: so i'm not taking anything for granted now


Gaik Chin: ya
Gaik Chin: so from now on
Gaik Chin: i wan to minimize my suffering
Gaik Chin: max my happiness

jOni3: I (L) White: learning to appreciate everything i have and wanna enjoy life to the fullest lar jOni3: I (L) White: i think this are all parts and pieces of our life that make us who we are today lar
jOni3: I (L) White: as compared to our past
jOni3: I (L) White: before that, we're all working very hard to make our parents proud by getting good grades
jOni3: I (L) White: but we all missed out a very important fact. that is our parents will be happy if we're happy


Gaik Chin: ya

jOni3: I (L) White: we're too blinded with what the world has to offer. hence we make silly moves and regretted it for life
jOni3: I (L) White: if enjoying life is still the right thing to do now, why not do it now, right?


Gaik Chin: eh jo
Gaik Chin: u suddenly preaching ar
Gaik Chin: lol
*****************************************
one of the reason i *heart milo so much is that she never fails to bring out the sentimental side of me. hope she'll have a great memorable time in nz soon.

No comments: