Wednesday, April 16, 2008

the post exam enjoyment

greetings from PENANG, everyone! i'm currently back in penang for my 3 weeks semester break. to be exact, it's a 2 week break and an additional 1 week self declared break. *smacks forehead.


eversince i stepped down from the bus, i've been eating and eating non stop. and with the delicious mum's cooking and penang infamous hawker food, i won't be surprise that at the end of my 3 weeks break, i'll grow fatter and fatter. in fact, i've been eating since i finished my exam.


as soon as we handed in our final paper on monday, my ji muiz and i headed over to happy valley where we happily feasted on SEAFOODS. we ordered several dishes (i don't remember the exact names of the dishes): seafood tofu (loaded with seafood and with less tofu and vege), sweet sour pork ribs; fried vegetables; crabs - the one and only dish that caught my attention the whole night. the crab was like as though it's genetically modified. in my 23 years experience of eating crab, i haven't seen such a big fat crab which is twice the size of my both palm combined together. hell, i kid you not!


as the night was still young, yinz drove us over to a dessert shop, "mat tou loh" located in ss2. it's been like a routine for us to have our desserts at that shop everytime after exams. we parked quite far away because of the pasar malam, and after walking...and walking...and walking...we finally reached the shop and happily ordered our lohs, lohs, lohs.



it looks tempting isn't it?


i was happily snapping away picture of the lohs till yinz and xue ying got annoyed because they don't get to eat their lohs yet. lols.



the babes and the lohs

(L-R): yin yin, jo, hsin wei, xue ying

as usual, under my influence, we girl camwhored with the lohs, lohs, lohs too. don't worry. we'll be back for another loh at the end of next sem. till then, i just can't wait to taste my strawberry loh again!



1 comment:

Leon-G said...

Come on. Put up a chatbox. So that lazy people like me can just chat in a click away! I hate putting comments, then it needs time to load and etc etc.......

I see you are enjoying yourself back in Penang. I hope I will be like you when I go back, but I reckon I will watch my weight very closely during that time. hahaha